Saturday 9 February 2013

Valentines Day Cupcakes by Patosherie


My sister has been pretty busy with all these valentines day orders and cupcakes have been ordered the most. I suppose they are the trend now and who doesn't like cupcakes? They're perfect for that little cake craving you may get and if decorated properly they are perfect to give to a loved one. So why not treat your valentines to a cupcake made by Patosherie, here I have listed her three most popular cupcakes for valentines...Also she will be uploading a tutorial soon on how to do one of these cupcakes! :D

 A bouquet of roses is nice, but whats even better is a cupcake bouquet! As well as being edible the cupcakes look so elegant and you don't even have to worry about the roses withering away as I'm sure they'll all be eaten!  Also don't the doves just make it look so much more romantic?








Now these are my favourite, Rolo cupcakes! Anyone would love these and they are perfect for all occasions not just for valentines day, I mean I wouldn't mind having these on my birthday or any day for that matter.

 

The cake itself has three elements; a moist sponge with a salty Caramel filling and a chewy Rolo center, topped with silky chocolate Buttercream. Finished off with a drizzle of caramel....doesn't it just make your mouth water?!

Last but not least...


Nothing is more romantic than seeing the love and heart someone put in a cupcake ;)
My sister will be uploading a full tutorial on how to do these heart filled cupcakes, so keep checking the blog to keep updated, or follow us. 

I love all three of these, but I have to say for me nothing beats chocolate therefore the rolo cupcakes are my favourite, which one would you give to your valentine?

Please check out Patosherie and don't forget to like! :)

6 comments: